2008-10-22

London + Prague

Right, so I want to tell a bit about me going to London and Prague ☆

I'm going to London i December, probably from Thursday the 11th to Sunday the 14th (Kata, correct me if I'm wrong x3)
I'm going with Katalin and her family (they are so nice
♥).
The whole reason for the trip is to see Streetlight Manifesto on the 13th. It's gonna be fucking awesome, I can't wait to see them! And it's my first time in London :D


In the winter vacation I'm going to Prague with 201 other people from my school. So many! :D It's kinda cool because it's arranged by some of the other students, no adults are coming.
And it's also the first time I'm going to Prague
☆

It's kinda strange for me, going to travel so much in such a short period of time, and without my parents. BUT IT'S GONNA BE SO MUCH FUNNNNN, I can't wait!
♥♥♥

(And my bento stuff came today, I'm so happy ♥)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wooooowwww, you lucky lucky girl ;A;