2008-12-26

Hahahah, jeg keder mig og jeg er nederen, så jeg kopierede denne her fra Laila's blog 8D

* . . About You . . *
Eye Color:: Blue
Hair Color:: Brown
Height:: 170 cm
Favorite Color:: Pink, red and turquoise.
Screen Name:: Nina, HELLOWORLD, rainbowobsession and many more.
Favorite Band:: Streetlight Manifesto (musician: Miyavi)
Favorite Movie:: Probably The Lion King or Battle Royale.
Favorite Show:: Simpsons.
Your Car:: I want a VW Bus 8D
Your Hometown:: Copenhagen
Your Present Town:: Copenhagen
Your Crushes First Name:: ..What's ur name again? 8D
Your Grade:: 1st (Gymnasium)
Your Style:: Different every day. Casual decora-ish, i guess.

* . . Have You Ever . . *
Sat on your rooftop?: Yes ♥
Kissed someone in the rain?: No
Danced in a public place?: Yes
Smiled for no reason?: Yes
Laughed so hard you cried?: Yes
Peed your pants after age 8?: Yes (D:)
Written a song?: Not really
Sang to someone for no reason?: Yes
Performed on a stage?: Yes
Talked to someone you don't know?: Yes
Gone out of your way to befriend someone?: uhm, what?
Made out in a theatre?: No
Gone roller skating since 8th grade?: Yes
Been in love?: ..No

* . . Who was the last person to . . *
Say HI to you?: My cusin
Tell you, I love you?: My mom or something XD
Kiss you?: Can't remember
Hug you?: My dad
Tell you BYE?: My aunt's husband.
Write you a note?: Dunno.
Take your photo?: My mom.
Call your cell phone?: Mom.
Buy you something?: Of of the persons who gave me Christmas presents yesterday.
Go with you to the movies?: I haven't been in the cinema for a long time, so I don't remember.
Sing to you?: My cusin XD
Write a poem about you?: Eddie. Or was that a song?
Text message you?: Katalin
Touch you?: Like.. in a dirrrty way?

* . . What's the last . . *
Time you laughed?: 5 minuts ago, or something.
Time you cried?: Last week.
Movie you watched?: Wall-E ♥
Joke you told?: Dunno
Song you've sang?: Doki doki waku waku.
Time you've looked at the clock?: Just now.
Drink you've had?: Cuba Caramel mixed with hot chocolate and some whipped cream <-- Same as Laila, and it was fucking disgusting D:
Number you've dialed?: Mom
Book you've read?: Tortilla Flat
Food you've eaten?: Chocolate. ..wait, is that food?
Flavor of gum chewed?: Spearmint
Shoes you've worn?: Pink docs ♥
Store you've been in?: DSB Kiosk
Thing you've said?: Can't remember.

* . . Can You . . *
Write with both hands?: Yes, but it's ugly with my left hand.
Whistle?: Yes
Blow a bubble?: Yes
Roll your tounge in a circle?: NO D: !!
Cross your eyes?: What's that?
Touch your tounge to your nose?: No
Dance?: ..I try (and fail)
Gleek?: No.
Stay up a whole night without sleep?: Yes
Speak a different language?: Yes
Impersonate someone?: Not very good.
Prank call people?: Yes
Make a card pyramid?: A small one
Cook anything?: Yes

* . . Finish The Line . . *
If i were a ...: panda, i would be happy.
I wish ...: people would smile more.
So many people don't know that ...: can stand on my head.
I am ...: very tired right now.
My heart is ...: gross, i guess.



-----

Christmas was nice bla bla great presents bla bla bed time nao bai.

No comments: