2008-10-05

birthday

Today is my birthday.
Seventeen, that's just way to close to eighteen.

But today was fucking awesome anyway.

Last night, all the girls from my house on Smededal except Nynne, came and we had a sleepover. It was so much fun ♥
Around 2pm today grandpa and grandma came and we had cake. They gave me 300kr :D
Then dad came, and he, mom and I went to a Japanese restaurant. So tasty.

I didn't get anything big from mom and dad, because i got my Aspire One laptop last month. But mom is making me a skirt, and dad gave me a small amp and a mixer he got from work for free.

Next week the rest of my family will come for a birthday party.

goodnight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NOO! I MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY *dies*
Happy, very belated birthday.
I'm looking forward to seeing you at the next Lolita meetup ;A;